Friday, April 6, 2012

Christian Seder - About Seder

I am so excited!!!   Tonight my family will attend our very first Seder dinner. It will be held at my mom and dads church (they have been in years past). Although I know about and understand the Seder/passover dinner I have never acually gone to one and I'm excited!!!  This will be a fun way to teach my grandkids more about the true meaning of Easter and why we celibrate it. I am so very thankful for the opportunity to shape their hearts and mold these traditions/truths into the very fabric of their beings. I do not take this opportunity/resposibility lightly.

I found this picture on the internet and if you click on the link below it will take you to a website that will explain more about the Seder dinner if you are interested in learning more. Also on  Jewish Voice there is a video clip from the tv program that aired this week that explains it very well. once your on that page just click on the link that says The Messianic passover Seder. I love learning more about the Jewish roots of Christianity. 



Christian Seder - About Seder

No comments: