Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Few Things I Enjoy

I have been so busy that I really have not had time to post or write anything. ...

We are on our second week of homeschool and this year I'm homeschooling both girls. Iv been canning and busy with a garden expansion, taking care of the barn the house and trying to run every morning and take care of me :o)

I also do the book work for my husbands business. My life is very full, but it is a good full, I am so blessed!

 Here are some pictures of what I have been up to and a few things I enjoy.
Blessings!
*Susan*




I love vintage pictures

Canned Cherries

Homemade Salsa

 Chokecherry syrup.....(the chokecherries grow on the creek that runs out in the garden area)
 Harvested and dried oregano and thyme (I am still waiting on the sage and rosemary)

The new hens we got this past spring are now starting to lay. I think its funny to see the difference in the size of their eggs

I love fresh salsa made with tomatoes from the garden

A jug of sun tea (I live on the stuff)

Tomatoes and cabbage ripening in the garden

A husband who is feeling better and hard at work on the garden expansion :o)
What have you been up to?

2 comments:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Hokey ! And I thought I have been busy! I need to start drying the herbs that are left in the garden...loads of sage, for sure!

Sue said...

I have been busy doing the same thing, and enjoying it as much as you seem to Susan. Enjoyed all of your photos, what a beautiful scenery you have too.
Blessings to you as you begin homeschool,
Sue