Thursday, April 7, 2011

Homemade Coffee Creamer

After much debate I have finally convinced Dewayne that the coffee creamer he lives on is nothing but chemicals and sugar water.....Oh, don't get me wrong, It tastes really good..But It doesn't even have cream in it. Its also very expensive. So I went on a quest for a healthier alternative. I found a great web site called http://deliciouslyorganic.net/ there I found several recipe's for homemade coffee creamer among lots of other stuff......so here is the link if you want to try it yourself.

2 comments:

Paula said...

*Mmmm* I love cream in my coffee, Susan! I'll have to pop over and check out those recipes!

A Baker's Dozen Barnhouse News said...

Susan,

Thanks so much for visiting my blog yesterday and for leaving such a sweet comment. I've enjoyed reading your blog posts this morning and ... wow! You and your husband must be a great blessing to your son and granddaughters. And children truly are a blessing...God bless you!