Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Busy Week



Wow! what a busy week I have had. I LOVE SPRING!!! It always amazes me what fresh air and sunshine will do for a person. I have so much more energy and boy once I get started I often get on a roll and before you know It have tons accomplished. I love days like that and I sure do sleep well on those nights. As I was busy through the week I walked around and took a few pictures, one day in particular I felt I had a very productive day and took most of the pictures that day. Some days I get overwhelmed with all that needs to be done and may even find myself longing for a weed free yard with perfect borders and flowerbeds that burst with color. Somewhere where the winters aren't so long and bitter. Then spring comes, and as I take a look around I take in the tranquillity of the mountains the green pastures with the horses grazing and wouldn't trade this lifestyle for anything. I am truly blessed to live in such a wonderful place.

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

what a great post and what a beautiful picture of you in your profile. love it!!!

Susan said...

Hi Susan,

I saw your name on Sheryl's blog and I just had to stop by, my name is Susan too!

I read your profile and we share many things in common.

I'm a Grammy too, and I'm in my 50's, married almost 33 years...

I was so touched to read you are raising your son's beautiful daughters!!

Thought I'd let you know I dropped by.

Blessings to you and your family!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog.
I am new to the blog world, but have seen the miracle of the blogging community and prayer in the last two days. Hope you will stop by my blog and pray for little Maggie.

Daisy said...

The weed-free yard with perfect borders is overrated. Really. Yours has much more natural beauty! Enjoy spring.